Social Media Executive
Balance Me is a multi-award-winning skincare brand that has built a reputation by creating honestly natural products, backed by scientific credibility to solve a multitude of skin concerns since it was founded in 2005 by sisters Rebecca and Clare Hopkins.
Recent years have seen the brand grow significantly with a +40% year-on-year increase in online revenue and new retail partnerships including M&S and Boots. With an ambitious three-year plan now in place Balance Me is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Executive to translate the brand story to engage with our customer through our social channels.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Social Media Executive is focused on driving the execution of Balance Me’s social media strategy, supporting the growth of brand awareness and business turnover.
An expert content creator, the Social Media Executive is passionate about telling the Balance Me story, constantly developing engaging content for use across our platforms to improve the customer experience and attract a new audience.
Focused on making outstanding social posts, stories, blog posts and videos that captivate, with one eye on analytics, this role will help shape the social strategy.
This role is an amazing opportunity for an energetic creative individual who can help us achieve ambitious growth targets and supporting exciting plans and development within the business.
- Responsible for, and be the guardian of, all our organic social media channels.
- Plan and deliver engaging and aspirational campaigns and content across all our organic social media channels.
- Create relevant content that will make Balance Me stand out – including shooting, editing and copywriting.
- Research, identify and recruit new influencers while nurturing existing influencer relationships to deliver valuable and memorable content to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce, Sales and PR teams to ensure all activities are covered in content calendar.
- Work with wider marketing team to meet commercial goals in line with the brand mission.
- Establish a consistent routine of reporting and sharing findings in line with KPIs and key objectives that can be used to shape future campaigns and strategy.
- Passionate user and advocate of social media.
- Expert in the latest social and digital tools, trends and technologies.
- Demonstratable experience managing social media and / or digital creation for major brands, agency side or in-house.
- Top-class editorial / writing skills; ability to create engaging social media and web content that’s right for our brand and audiences.
- Photo editing and multimedia experience; edit images in Photoshop, make gifs and ideally carry out basic video edits.
- Analytics experience; able to use social media reporting and Google Analytics quickly to show the impact of different content and social activity.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, presentation and written.
- Positive can-do attitude; always willing to go the extra mile.
- A creative thinker with a broad perspective and strong aesthetic eye.
- Independent worker and self-starter: must be able to take own initiative and to manage own time effectively.
- Detail orientated – committed to producing excellent content that’s reliably error free.
- Interest in the beauty industry is an advantage.
- Excellent creative, copywriting, and oral communication skills. Confident building professional relationships with a variety of people.
Location: London Bankside (nearest tube- Borough)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter, along with your salary expectations to: careers@Balanceme.co.uk.